Hollywood never short on drama

With innocent, mortal Bella Swan’s transformation to a 16-year-old stripper and movie villains stalking celebrities, Hollywood is always a good place to look for unique occurrences.”Keeping up with the Kardashians” star Kim Kardashian has placed a temporary restraining order on her stalker, Dennis Shaun Bowman. Originally from Georgia, Bowman moved to California to be closer to Kardashian. He has been stalking and harassing her since October. Bowman started stalking Kardashian on Twitter; however, after he moved to California, he started showing up to Kardashian’s appearances wearing Heath Ledger’s “Joker” outfit. “He has refused to cease contacting her despite demands from the LAPD and Ms. Kardashian’s attorneys. We are very pleased that the court issued a temporary restraining order preventing Mr. Bowman from further harassing Ms. Kardashian,” Jeremiah T. Reynolds, Kardashian’s attorney, told E! News.

Jay Leno is moving back to his old time slot on NBC which means Conan O’Brien is out. O’Brien has not mentioned where he will be going, but according to “Access Hollywood,” he will be unable to work for another network until September. O’Brien will walk away with about $32 million.

Bristol Palin, daughter of former vice presidential nominee and Alaska governor Sarah Palin, is claiming to be a born-again virgin. Bristol had a baby with Levi Johnston back in December 2008. Bristol appeared via satellite on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” to claim that she was not going to have sex again until she is married.

Sweet little Bella from “The Twilight Saga” is playing a 16-year-old stripper who is taken in by a married man in the independent film “Welcome to the Riley’s.” Kristen Stewart said filming the movie was a real pain, literally. “I did some pole dancing,” Stewart told Marc Malkin at the movie’s premiere at the Sundance Film Festival. “I got bruises all over my legs. I tore myself up doing it. It sucked.” Stewart said that she “kind of” enjoyed it. “She was terrified. The strip club we shot in was really a club, and it really was that dirty and really that tough. But she killed it,” director Jake Scott said. To make sure Kristen Stewart knew what she was doing, Scott used a professional stripper as reference.

As the Haiti relief continues, Hollywood is taking a part in aiding the country. Celebrities like Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston have made gracious donations. The “Hope for Haiti Now” telethon, organized by George Clooney, has raised $58 million as of Jan. 25.

Is there talk of an “Avatar” sequel? Yes, there is. “We always planned on continuing the world and continuing the characters. In fact, that was part of the original pitch to Twentieth Century Fox,” director James Cameron said to E! News. Cameron said that all the elements are in place for a sequel; he has all the digital characters, plants, trees and mountains saved. “We just have to come up with a great story, which we haven’t done yet,” Cameron told E! News. “I have a rough story, but you need to make a script, so that might take some time. Don’t start going buy your tickets.” Also, “Avatar” has taken the number one All-Time Worldwide Box Office spot according to IMDB.com.

Rumors say that Brangelina is over. A source that is close to the situation told E! News the rumor is false. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fueled the rumor by not attending the Critics’ Choice, Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild awards, where Pitt received numerous awards for “Inglorious Basterds.” Paparazzi camped outside of the couples’ home in New Orleans Sunday in hopes the couple would show up for the New Orleans Saints football game, but they did not.

On the “Jersey Shore” reunion show on MTV Jan. 21, Ronnie Margo and Sammi Giancola, known as “Sweetheart,” had a huge blowout after never-before-seen footage showed Giancola talking to Mike Sorrentino, known as “The Situation.” Giancola was overheard during a commercial break saying, “I’m just very embarrassed right now.” After the commercial, Giancola came back to the stage and said that she had an emotional breakdown but is fine now. “I didn’t know about that. I cut girls quicker than barbers do. She can be right on the list. I really don’t care,” Margo said.