Police Reports

April 19

Lafourche 911 advised University Police of a female lying in the parking lot near La Maison du Bayou building 6. A University Police officer found a female sleeping due to alcohol consumption. The female was transported to Thibodaux Regional Medical Hospital for observation.

A University Police officer observed a black male near La Maison du Bayou building 2. The male refused to show identification upon request. The officer escorted the male to University Police where he was identified as a student. The student was issued a disciplinary summons for refusing to show identification upon request.

A resident assistant reported loud music coming from an apartment in La Maison du Bayou. A University Police officer responded and found the room opened with a laptop hooked up to speakers, playing loud music. The officer secured the laptop in University Police until the occupants could be located.

A University Police officer observed a license plate hanging on the wall of a common area in a La Maison du Bayou apartment while investigating a disturbance. The officer was advised that the license plate belongs to Nicholls. The officer confiscated the license plate and will charge the occupants of the room accordingly.

A student reported that his wallet was stolen from his desk. University Police responded and the investigation is ongoing.

A student reported that he accidentally backed into a parked car. University Police officer responded and opened a case file. There was minor damage and no injuries.

April 20

A student reported damage to his vehicle. He noticed it while going to class. He reported that he believes his ex did it after a verbal altercation they had the night before.