Staffer says sexy is a sate of mind

You are sexy. I bet you didn’t know that, did you? If you did, then more power to you; however, if you did not know it, wake up and smell the roses.
Would you like to know what makes you sexy? I love your smile, your hair, your teeth and your laugh. I love the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you scream at me when you’re angry and the way you beat me up.
You see, it is a misconception that the word sexy purely pertains to a desirable body. Sexy is a state of mind. If you think you are sexy, then you are. It all goes back to the overplayed saying that confidence is sexy. Even though I feel that it takes much more than confidence to be sexy, it is a good start. It is not set in stone that someone has to have a Barbie doll-like figure in order to be sexy. However, many people think that it is a necessity in order to be considered so.
In my opinion, everything is sexy. Everyone and everything has sexy qualities. Sexy is a sexy adjective. This article is sexy just because it was able to pass judgmental eyes, be printed, and be shown to all of the Nicholls Worth’s subscribers.
Back to what I said before, it takes more than confidence to be sexy. You must first love others as they are. Be open to different types of people and personalities. Be determined to make a lasting impression on all that you meet. Look within yourself and find the inner you that everyone loves. I know it is there. Be assured that others love you just the way you are. Only when you accept yourself in others’ eyes can you accept yourself as a godly entity. Yes, confidence might begin within you, but no matter how poised you are, you always look at how others view you.
Webster’s defines sexy as “a slang term to describe arousing, or intending to arouse, sexual desire or interest.” Honestly, I do not think that definition does the least bit of justice for the word “sexy.” Does everything have to have a specific point anyway?
Here are a few pointers that have helped me come to terms with my whole sexiness. Go into a private spot and sit. Think of society’s most sexually desirable male or female, whichever floats your boat. Then, compare yourself with him or her. You both have eyes. Yours are even a little sexier. You both have arms, legs, and hair. When you get down to the nitty-gritty, there is NOTHING different between you and this socially acceptable body. After you examine, intertwine. Become that which you feel is sexy. If you are attracted to someone’s personality, then find out exactly what it is that attracts you to him or her. Imitate it. Now, don’t become that person. Simply imitate and adapt the qualities to fit yourself and your lifestyle. Finally, pamper yourself. It works wonders.
I used to sit around and rub lemon juice over my entire body trying to get my freckles to disappear because I did not find them sexy. I used to wish my nose were smaller. I used to look at my body in the mirror and wish that it were more like “hers.” I used to.
Then, a guy friend told me that freckles were sexy. And I found out that I have the same exact nose as my great-great-great-grandfather, Jacques. And I learned that my love handles were more than just a slight flabbiness — they were great to play with whenever I had absolutely nothing else to do.
As I said before, sexy is a state of mind. If you think you are, then you are. Go out and be sexy. You are irresistible, but only whenever your head isn’t staring at the ground, disgusted with what is beneath it. Love yourself, love the world, love everything. It’s all sexy.