Student reflects on life as a zombie

Dear reader: this is my final message to you. It seems as if the resistance has been doing well against the infected, however, I have not been so lucky. Some one I thought I could trust has contaminated me with the virus.. She was one of the original zombies meaning that she she did not show any sign that she had become infected until day two of the outbreak. There were several originals and this is why the contamination has spead so fast.I was talking with her one morning and although it seemed as if nothing was wrong, she followed me to class. She seemed to not even care that there had even been an outbreak on campus,like as if none of the news about the infection had even phased her.i was unaware of what was going on until she grabbed me and told me that she had to tell me something. What she said to me was just a warning for what I was to become. By the time I realized what the words she said had meant for me, I was too late to stop her.

I don’t have much more time to explain things; I can feel the infection spreading through out me now. I recently have come down with an illness that has made me entirely to weak to even move from my safe spot. I have been laying low these past couple of days so that I wont be forced to come in contact with anyone for fear of something dreadful happening.

It seems to me the human resistance is doing well as far as the fight for existence continues. There have been many people who were also attacked by the original zombies. Even so, the Human squad’s number still seems to be strong.

On the first day of the outbreak, I saw many people with those Nerf guns I spoke of in my last message. I was unfortunate, irresponsible and was regrettably without any weapons. The only safeties available to me were the safe houses. None of this mattered anyway because my own friends in the end fooled me. It just goes to show you can’t trust anyone when a zombie outbreak occurs.

These are my final hours as a human being; this thought troubles me considering I will soon have the mind of an undead killer. Chills are running down my spine at the thought of me becoming this monster, this man that will rely on the flesh of someone else, a cannibal.

As I take my last breaths as a human, I warn you. DO NOT go outside unless you are armed and ready to take on the army of the undead, even then you will still be in fighting for your life. Even if the human resistance still has a large number, the zombies are a lot stronger and their thirst for your love will be alarming. Be sure to guard yourself at all times and remember: DON’T TRUST ANYONE!

This is it for me. Save yourself and stay “alive” as long as you possibly can. Be Smart, be safe, and most importantly, be aware of your surroundings. I’ll see you soon so good luck.

Your new enemy,

Donny