SGA President offers representation, services to students

Welcome back to Nicholls, it’s going to be another wonderful year! We have an exciting year for you planned out. First, SGA will be actively giving the students up to date information about candidates in their districts and having their local representatives come and speak with them. After redistricting, the regional area was cut up and now it is very confusing to understand where you vote or who you are voting for. This is a problem we now face and the SGA wants to help you understand the changes and make voting for you as easy as it was in the past! Also we will start actively playing a role in the community by getting involved with local chambers of commerce and different industrial groups. What this means to you as a student is now we are not only representing you at Nicholls, but now the region. This means that our voice of 7,000 plus students is playing an active role in your community! Secondly the SGA will be filling every opening in the Senate with you, the students. If you are interested in joining please pick up and application in the SGA office. With you we can create a student government in which we can make everyone experience at Nicholls the best possible! Lastly we will continue to provide services for all Nicholls students such as a lawyer, book loans, emergency loans, free publicity for student organizations in the Nicholls Worth, and many more. If you have any thoughts or concerns PLEASE feel free to contact us at the SGA office and we will do what we can to help!

Remember the Student Government does not know all you individual thoughts and concerns unless you tell us!

Regards,

John Lombardo

Nicholls State University

SGA President